Topic: OFX cash transactions

Downloaded OFX file from Google Finance.  Imported it into the Desktop Application, but none of the cash transactions were imported.

There is a lot of Google Finance that I don't like.  The Desktop App looks promising, but I'm curious to know if the Web Client can upload a portfolio from the Desktop App.

Thanks for listening.

Re: OFX cash transactions

sticksandstones wrote:

Downloaded OFX file from Google Finance.  Imported it into the Desktop Application, but none of the cash transactions were imported.

There is a lot of Google Finance that I don't like.  The Desktop App looks promising, but I'm curious to know if the Web Client can upload a portfolio from the Desktop App.

Thanks for listening.

I will review the OFX file and find out what is going wrong.  You can e-mail me the OFX file by clicking the link to the left.  Please look through the file before you send it to me.  Make sure it does not contain any identifiable information like user names, account numbers, etc.

The web client will synch automatically with the desktop app.  In the next release it will synch one way from desktop to web.  Eventually it will synch both ways.