Topic: What to do when Icarra2 does not update stock data?

Most of the time Icarra2 automatically updates the stock data [if you wait a little while].

Occasionally [like today] the stock data does not update.  There are no error messages and there is no way to initiate a stock data update.

Is there a way to either find out if the stock data is available or to initiate an update?

Thanks!

Re: What to do when Icarra2 does not update stock data?

Hello - is anyone getting stock data (price) updates?  I have not had an update since Jan. 13, 2012.

I have only mutual funds in my portfolio - does that make a difference?

Thanks!

Re: What to do when Icarra2 does not update stock data?

The stock market was not open yesterday so the last day of data is 1/13/12 until today, 1/17/12.

Icarra uses end of day data so there will always be some delay when downloading new stock prices.  End of day data is the only economical option for me right now.

I have had a few reports that stock data is being pushed to the applications too slowly.  I haven't looked into this yet since I normally check my returns every few weeks.  Ideally I'd like to have data available around 7PM EST on the same day.  I think there is an additional one day lag when pushing data to the clients.  I'll look into improving this in a future release.

Jesse